In this interview Dr Georg Wagner, Managing Director of the innovative company NTC Nano Tech...Read More
Category: Industry news
Achieving climate-neutrality is a must for the automotive industry – Saarstahl is already offering carbon-reduced steel for this sector
More than half of a car is constructed from steel – and little will change about that in the...Read More
Advancing digitalization confronts companies with the challenge of outdated IT landscapes that are often not suited to the demands of the modern business world. These legacy systems come with a variety of challenges, including...Read More
Established in 2002, Wuxi Lead Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. (LEAD) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of new energy manufacturing equipment. Specializing in the design, engineering, and construction of advanced...Read More
FEV Zero CO2 Mobility Conference: no more fossil fuels at the filling stations by 2035 – replacement with sustainable energy carriers
Aachen/Berlin, January 2024 – The European Union is currently not “Fit for 55” regarding its self-defined target of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by at least 55 percent by 2030 – particularly, when it comes to cutting...Read More
In a fast-paced and competitive manufacturing landscape, staying ahead of the curve is critical to success. To be successful, companies must optimize their production processes, minimize downtime, reduce costs, and ensure...Read More
- Dr Georg Wagner: Calling for more Effectiveness in Place of Paradigms!
- Digital Twin Becomes Intelligent. Increase quality and reduce costs with artificial intelligence (AI).
- Achieving climate-neutrality is a must for the automotive industry – Saarstahl is already offering carbon-reduced steel for this sector
- Legacy to Future: the transformation of aging IT landscapes
- Digitalization and AI in the automotive industry – do we have the right framework conditions?